The following chart and instructions are provided to enable you to order sizes properly. If measurements fall between sizes, please order the next larger size.
- Chest Measurement: Measure your chest up under the arms, around fullest part of your chest. Make sure tape is straight and level across the back.
- Waist Measurement: Measure your waist at point where you wear your pants.
- Pants Inseam Measurement: Measure your inseam from the crotch down the inside seam of leg to desired length.
- Pants Outseam Measurement: Measure your pant outseam from the top of the waist band to the desired length down the outside side of the leg.
- Neck Measurement: Measure around your neck adding a quarter of an inch for comfort.
- Sleeve Measurement: Measure from center of neck (backside) to your shoulder, down to the elbow, and down the length of your arm to your wrist.